Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2023

PTI Designer's Challenge: Birthday Tag

Hello Crafty Friends and thank you for stopping by.  Today I have a little project that I made for the Papertrey Ink Designer's Challenge with the theme of Birthday Tag.

I adore this Sweet Celebrations cupcake that I have framed with one of the Love To Layer: Ovals dies. I added some stitching and used part of a sentiment from the Dandelion Wishes Sentiments stamp set.  Isn't the strawberry just so cute?

A little bit of glitter and some trims to finish and, boom, done.

Hope you're having a great day.  See you again soon!

Laura

1 comment:

Buran said...

Your post is a masterpiece of brilliance! Insightful, well-articulated, and truly valuable. Thanks for sharing your perspective.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...