Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Joyful Holiday Wishes

Hello Crafty Friends and Welcome to my Blog.  It's been quite a while since I've posted and I decided to take the opportunity of Papertrey Ink rebooting one of their challenges to jump back into it.  It's been a busy year of working on our Arizona house to sell it and move back to Wisconsin.  We're still working on getting the new place to feel like home but we are so glad to be back.

I made this card for the PTI challenge, "Melissa's Fab Friday Feature".  The challenge is to "recreate Melissa's card with your own personality" using Papertrey Ink products.  

So here is my spin on it, using the same color pallet and papers that I've been using to make this year's Christmas Cards.  This year I'm all about the pinks, bluey greens and gold with lots of shine and sparkle.



PTI products used: 

Dies - Border Bling: Snowflakes, Joyful Florals, Love To Layer: Torn Edges, Snowfall Style, Words To Live By: Joyful

Stamps - Joyful Florals, Words To Live By: Joyful

Inks - Harvest Gold, Lovely Lady, Ocean Tides, Scarlet Jewel

1 comment:

Helen F. said...

Lovely card, Laura! Love all the pretty foil details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...