Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

I Love Paper

Welcome Everyone!

Today is the first day of the Magnolia-licious February Challenge and our theme for this month is Your Favorite Paper.  

I wanted to make my card all about papercrafting with a little help from this little sweetie.  This is Paperish Tilda and she is from the 2019 Creating Collection by Magnolia of Sweden.  Isn't she adorable?!?! 

I    love   Maja   paper!  I can't get enough of that dreamy, romantic, vintagy, shabby chic style and I feel that Maja papers and Magnolia stamps are a match made in heaven.  For this project I used papers from Maja’s Vintage SpringBasics collection.

 Here is my first attempt using Foamiran and the Lady E Designs, Flowers 001 die set.  I made many of these little white roses (this is the smallest size) until I got one that came out decent.  LOL!  Practice makes perfect, as grandma used to say and so I will keep working at it.

Copic Markers - Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E02, E11, R01, R20  Hair: YR20, YR24, E35, E37  Shirt & Bow: T0, T2, BG0000, B000, BG01, BG02  Paper Stack: R30, E81, YG61

Distress Inks - Walnut Stain

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Laura

1 comment:

Nancy said...

love love love this...what a great design for that stamp...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...