Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Anniversary #25

Welcome Everyone!

Today I would like to inspire you with a little something I made for an anniversary.

As you know, I rarely make a card or anything else without coloring up a character stamp.  However, in the instances when I'm making cards for an older male, cute and adorable characters tend to not be the way to go.

Here I have made this 25th anniversary card using the gorgeous Magnolia Stamps Vintage Box, 5th Edition.  It has a very vintage, romantic, shabby chic vibe and as you may have noticed, I am getting a lot of use out of this large doily heart die.  I believe I've used it three times already this year...  The little bird and small feather are also from this set.

The list of dies and stamps I've used on this is somewhat extensive and so I've decided to list them below, along with pictures of everything you get in this Vintage Box collection.

I've used Maja Design papers, Vintage Photo Distress Ink and silver embossing powder to accent this card since silver is customarily given on the 25th Anniversary.

Don't forget to join our current Monthly Challenge where this month's theme is to Use Your Favorite Papers somewhere on your project.  Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look.  I hope you have a most wonderful day!

Laura

Supplies:

Magnolia Stamps Vintage Box, 5th Edition - Large Heart Doily, Bird & Small Feather
DooHickeys Club #5 - Arrow
DooHickeys Club #12 - Parchment
DooHickeys Die - Feathers
2011 You're So Special collection - Love Background
2012 Prince & Princesses collection - Numbers Magnolia
2014 Waiting For Christmas collection - Sparkle Hearts

Vintage Box 5th Edition


2 comments:

Nancy said...

this is just lovely Laura...I really love all of the mix that you were able to use from the kit...that heart die is awesome too...

sue w. said...

Hi Laura, this is gorgeous. Love the colours and layout and the sentiment on the inside is so nice. Just love the vintage die heart.
Hugs Sue W.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...