Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2026

Sweet Birthday Wishes

 

Hello creative friends, thank you for stopping by.  Today I am sharing a card I made using products by Papertrey Ink for their new monthly Inspiration Challenges.  This month's challenge is to use the featured colors of Pure Poppy, Tropical Teal and Green Parakeet.

I was commissioned by my neighbor to make two birthday cards, and that request happily coincided with this new challenge which made it extra fun.  A little while back, I ordered all of the Papertrey colors of ink that were available and, unfortunately, they were out of the Tropical Teal and Green Parakeet;  obviously, they're very popular.  (I hope they don't mind that I substituted with two similar colors they carry).

I am listing all of the products that I used below.  I really look forward to next month's challenge and can't see what the inspiration prompt will be.  Have a wonderful day!

Laura

Dies:  Sweet Celebration, In Stitches: Seed Packet, Love To Layer: Playful Scallops, Love To Layer: Soft Ridges, Line It Up: Birthday

Stencil: Playful Dots

Inks:  New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold, Vintage Cream, Hibiscus Burst, Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise & Dark Chocolate

Distress Inks:  Festive Berries (ribbon), Fossilized Amber (spatter) & Peacock Feathers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...