Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Enjoying Some Fall Weather

Good Morning To You, My Crafty Friends!

I hope you're enjoying the awesome fall weather as much as I am.  I always look so forward to when our daytime temperatures drop down out of the 100's and I can actually wear a jacket to take my Bugatti for his walk in the wee hours.

Today I bring you some inspiration using lovely Magnolia products, which you all know how much I love.  I have been invited to be the Guest Designer for The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge this month and this is what I came up with for my first make.

This sweet girl is Tilda With Peanut from the 2012 Turning Leaves Collection.  I've had this adorable stamp for a long time but this is the first time I've used her.

All of the flowers are hand made using Magnolia DooHickey's dies listed in order going counter-clockwise; Tilda Tag (2011 Sweet Christmas Dreams, Fall Leaves and Wheat (DooHickey's Box Volume 6 (Harvest), Cornflower (DooHickey's Pop Up Box (Midsummer Nights Dream), Poinsettias (DooHickey's Box Volume 2 (All I Want For Christmas) I cut each one 8 times to make this large flower.

To continue, I've also used Leaves and Cloud (DooHickey's Box Volume 4 (Le Jardin), Medium Flower (DooHickey's Box Volume 5 (Celebration), Stars (DooHickey's Box Volume 7 (The Holidays Are Coming) to make the flower centers, Small Flower (DooHickey's Box Volume 10 (Buzz Buzz) that I cut 8 times for each clover flower, Rocket Salad (2015 Little Italy), Bird House (2019 Magnolia Day).

Distress Inks: Aged Mahogany, Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Peeled Paint, Pumice Stone, Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Weathered Wood

Thank You so much for stopping by and taking a look.  Your comments are always very much appreciated.  Have a most wonderful day!

♥ Laura

I would like to enter the following challenges, please click on the links:

Ally's Angels  Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge  Anything Goes w/opt Botanical
Happy Little Stampers Dies Challenge  Anything Goes with Dies
Magnolia Forever  Anything Goes opt Purple
Polkadoodles  Anything Goes
Simply Magnolia  Anything Goes opt Purple
Swedish House Crafts  Autumn or Spooky
Stamping Sensations  Trees/Leaves/Autumn

9 comments:

brenda said...

So many pretty warm Autumnal colours, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Trees/Leaves/Autumn' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Sue - said...

Fabulous colouring! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

thank you for joining us at the Magnolia Forever
DT Maria

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Beautiful card and flowers, I love it.
Thanks for your participating by Simply Magnolia challenges.
Hope you participate in our next challenge.
DT Bianca.
Bianca’s Scrapcards.

Macimbalo said...

So pretty, the design and colors really pop! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Macimbalo said...

oops! I meant sharing at HLS Watercolor!

Lynne K said...

Such lovely autumnal colours. Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Lovely card
Thanks for your participating in Ally´s Angels challenge
DT-Mariann

Brigitte said...

oh WOW!!!!!! Your card is FABULOUS!!!! I love your colouring and those flowers are STUNNING!!!!!! Thanks for joining us this month at Simply Magnolia and Magnolia Forever, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...