Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter & Eggs

Good Morning Everyone!  I hope all is good with you.

I missed out on last week's post due to a surgery that I am recovering nicely from, so I'm happy to be back today to bring you my make for this week's Craft Heaven Shop inspiration.  This week's theme is Easter and Eggs.

This cutie pie is Little Miss Tilda.  Isn't she just too stinkum cute in her little bunny costume?!?  She is from the 2015 Sakura collection.  I've colored her up with Copic Markers and Distress Inks.

This is my 2nd time working with Maja design paper and I'm totally loving it!  I know it's been around a while and most everyone knows this but it isn't widely available in the states and so I'm a little behind the band wagon.  Awesome stuff though, especially if you love the vintage/shabby look like I do.

As most of you already know, I usually make my own flowers and that's mainly because I have no idea where to even start when buying them.  Where and what to buy, which colors will I need for a card that I haven't even thought of yet...  YIKES!  It's always been an overwhelming thought.  Putting these together was actually quite easy since several of them were bundled together.  I added the brown Lollipop Fringe flowers which I die cut using a Cheery Lynn die and Maja paper and used a DooHickeys die for the leaves..

I cut the egg tag by hand using a template that I printed from the computer.  I've hand stitched all around the edges of the tag and the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Much more information can be found below including the challenges I would like to participate in and a supply list.  Have a wonderful day!
Hugs & Kisses,
Laura C.

Challenges:
All About Magnolia  All About Spring
Bunny Zoe's  Favorite Stamp Company - MAGNOLIA!
Cheery Lynn Designs  Anything Goes - Small Lollipop Cutie Fringe
LHOSM  Add Some Flowers
Magnolia-licious & Wee Stamps  Anything Goes with Pearls
Maja Designs  March Mood Board
The Ribbon Girl  Any Image
Whimsy Stamps  Spring/Easter

Supplies: 
Stamps: Magnolia, Inkadinkadoo (Happy Easter)
Inks:  Memento (Rich Cocoa), Copic Markers, Distress Inks
Papers: Maja Design, Express It Blending Card, Recollections (Corrugated, Kraft, White)
Dies: DooHickeys by Magnolia, Cheery Lynn (Small Lollipop Cutie Fringe 1), Spellbinders (Resplendant Rectangles)
Misc:  Frantage, Pearls & Pearl Stickers, Vintage Seam Binding, Lace, Guesso, Liquid Pearls

Copic Markers:  Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, R01, R20  Hair - E50, E51, E53, E57, E59 Bunny Costume - E41, E42, E43, E44, G40, G43, N0, N2, N4, R01, R20
Distress Inks:  Mowed Lawn, Pumice Stone


12 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

WOW!! Such a beautiful card, love all the embellishment... simply love it.
Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Forever Challenge. Hugs Rose DT

Miss Freubelstorm said...

Wow what a beautyful card. And such a surprise that the egg can come out of it. Thank you for joining the Easter-challenge of Magnolia Forever.
Kind regards, Esther DT MF

Creaties van Strix said...

O I just love your card, so much details! Thank you for joining the challenge of Magnolia Forever.

Astrid, DT Magnolia Forever

Shuly said...

awww such a sweet and elaborate card!!! great soft colours and fabulous shape!!! thank you so much for sharing over at Paradise of Stamps! good luck

Debbie's Time Out said...

Adorable card. Cute image and nice flower arrangement. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you.

Jenny Alia said...

Beautiful coloring and gorgeous flowers! Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs.

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card. Really like the blue and tan. And I love the egg pull out.

Juliz Design Post said...

Gorgeous card, so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

Amy Voorthuis said...

I am memorized by your coloring wow I need to take a class at your house for sure hihihihi beautiful card and lovely colors! Thank you so much for playing with us at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck hugs Amy xox

Chris said...

Hi Laura,

This is such a precious card! I love the design and the surprise egg was so clever! You did a fabulous job on the entire piece of art! I am so glad you shared this with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog! Thank you for sharing!

XO,
Chris

Cathy Lee said...

Hi, Laura. This is just the sweetest image. I hope you had a lovely Easter. It sure looks like Tilda enjoyed it. LOL Love your coloring and clever Easter egg card design. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious and we hope to see your fabulous creations again soon.
Hugz,
Cath

Tamara said...

That's just too cute!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Ribbon Girl challenge! xoxo t.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...