Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Birthday & Blog Anniversary Candy Winner

A Good, Wonderful, Fabulous and Happy Monday Everyone!

I am exceedingly happy today for two reasons:

#1 I get to announce the winner of my blog followers candy.  Finally!

#2 I beat the machine and fixed my computer today.  It has been on the blink since I "updated" it on the 30th. I have now given my word that I will not attempt to make "improvements" to my computer and that I will let my husband Craig do it from now on.

Anyway, down to business!  The number drawn is:

#9
 
Gail Scott

Yay!  Congratulations Gail!  Please email me at LaurazArk@cox.net with your mailing information.

3 comments:

AnyOldCraft said...

Congratulations on your win Gail :)

I dread updating my computer as something always stops working when I do it.
So glad my hubster is a computer nerd LOL

Judy said...

Congrats Gail for winning, and congrats to you too Laura for getting your pc back up and running.

xo

Gail said...

Oh Thank you Laura - I have sent you an email today. Thank you so very much! I am so surprised I am the winner but truly blessed and delighted! Have a wonderful Day! Gail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...